Sunday, November 6, 2016

October 3 - Yumanian Stats

I just wanted to respond to some of the questions I got from you two.
You can send my new debit card to the Yuma address:) I have had more
chances to sing! I sang in my ward a few weeks ago now back in San Tan
and I'll be singing with another sister Wednesday for zone conference.
Yuma has about 200,000 including the outskirts like where I'm serving.
(In the Foothills) We're in a car because everything's pretty spaced
out. The snow birds should be coming by the end of October which will
quadruple the population here, yay! There a bunch of really old people
or young families because we're right by YPG a marine corps station.
We live in a trailer home, just us which is fun. My comp, Sis.
Anderson, is from Kaysville. As far as my bike I'm going to ship it
home. There's a member in our ward who sends home packages for free
for the missionaries, so sweet of them! And yes even bikes. They say
that they're always blessed with a busy week after sending home a
missionaries bike. We watched conference at our stake center with most
of our zone. Our WML invited us to watch with them Sunday afternoon
because had down to feed us that night. Our investigator Doug did
watch which was so awesome! We were dropped 3 times this week so we're
working super hard to find more people to teach but the Lord has
already blessed us with a couple of potentials. I love it here so so
much! I hope all is going well back home! I love you lots and lots!

Love, Sister Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment