Sunday, December 6, 2015

Nov 30th: VC w/ Royann, Temple with Kelsey

It has been such a great week! We were able to go to the visitor
center with Royann to watch Meet the Mormons. The spirit is so strong
just being on the temple grounds and it's so pretty with all the
Christmas lights! Later this week we were able to go do baptisms with
Kelsey who was just baptized... She's amazing! Sister Hansens and I
were able to to dress in white and I was able to help pass out towels
to those who were just baptized for a time. I love being in the
temple! The temple president happened to be in the baptistery and was
able to confirm Kelsey! He shared a scripture in Luke 4:18 about how
Kelsey is able to do the same work the Christ did when He was here.
The church is true! Last but not least we have been teaching this girl
who is a senior in high school. She has been taking seminary this year
and when we first met with her she wanted to know how she could be
baptized. I'm so grateful to be apart of the Lord's work. I see His
hand in my life every day! I love this Christmas time and the
initiative the church came out with this year A Savior Is Born! I love
you all!

Love, Sister Eaton




No comments:

Post a Comment