Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dec 21st "Winter" in AZ

Cali is PREGGOSSS?!?!?!?! Wow I didn't see that one coming! It's crazy, Christmas is this week! Winter here is just an extension of fall! It's "cold" in the mornings and evenings but let me just tell you your blood thins quickly out here! It's not too bad if you have tights  and gloves:) So we were at dinner this week with a family- the Bartlett's. Rhonda knows Kerry Christianson and we talked about when she took ski lessons at Targhee back in the day. Do you know a Eddie Eames pops?THANK YOU FOR THE CTR RING!!!!! It's amazing and my favorite thing ever! It'll be the best to have some presents to open Christmas morning, thank you!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'll talk to you in a few days!
Love, your fav daughter😉,
Sister Eaton😘





No comments:

Post a Comment