Monday, October 26, 2015

Zone Conference!-Visions

This week we had zone conference! I always love seeing President
and Sister Toone! We have talked a bunch about vision. What is God's
vision for me? What is my vision for myself? What is my vision for my
companionship, our area, and the mission, etc. It takes complete faith
and confidence that I can achieve my vision and that is much easier
said than done!
The weather is cooling off and it's causing all the snow birds to come
back which is good for our teaching pool! I'm excited for Halloween
because we get to go to the temple! They decided our time is better
spent in the Lords house rather than getting mixed up with the trick
or treaters!
I love you all and I'm so grateful when I get an email or letter! It
makes my day!!! Have a great week!

Love, Sister Eaton


No comments:

Post a Comment