Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Baring Testimony-Nov 3, 2015

Testimony meeting is always interesting! A man got up and chastised us for not visiting this guy who's not a member. (his daughter's BF's father) He even called out the bishopbric! Everyone was a little tense afterwards but of course that's when the spirit prompts me to go share my testimony. It's so crazy that the Lord confirms what we know when we bare our testimony! I had been fasting Saturday to just feel God's guidance in my life and then again on Sunday sense it was fast sunday. And as I was baring my testimony that God will never forsake us even when we don't feel His love or know what we should do and the spirit witnessed so strong to me that it was true. I'm grateful God does answer prayers. It's never been in the way I want or at the time I want but He always provides peace to me and I've found that most times that not that is the answer to my prayers.
Christmas ideas... I would like granola:) no more protein powder though... I don't drink too much. I would love a CTR ring but if you can find a cheaper one I would be down! And a navy blue skirt would be wonderful:) I'll try and think of something I can use... life's pretty simple as a missionary haha! Maybe you could ask Cal about her clay face mask.. she'll know what you're talking about. I would like that! I LOVED all the pictures!!! Man everyone dressed up good this year! The bubs Mario costumes and Buncy's Pedro costume!!!! Man I almost died laughing but then I remembered there are still souls that need saving! Thanks for being such awesome parents! I still don't know how I got so lucky! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Love, Sister Eaton

P.S. I guess I didn't tell you but I'm not STL anymore. We don't have one in our zone but it works because we're the only sisters. haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment