Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Royann's Baptism!!!-Oct 5

What an amazing week!!! We were able to go to the Mesa temple on Wednesday! We were in and out but it's always great to be able to spend time in the Lord's home. So I have a story but I first have to preface it... transfers are this week, need I say more? Okay for those that don't know transfers cause ulcers. Okay not quite but needless to say I do not want to leave Chandler! I love it so much! Any whos on with the story! So we're at dinner with some members...  I'm already an emotional wreck and the topic of transfers comes up. Oh no! The dad is like "Don't you know? Every missionary that eats dinner with us is always transferred!" (He said this not knowing how I've been feeling..) I respond in tears. "WHAT?? I don't want to leave!" Cry at a members home during dinner- check! With that said I know wherever the Lord sends me is where I'm needed. Royann's baptism was amazing! There has been so much support from the ward! She was so excited to be baptized and already knows what she's going to say Sunday when the bishop calls her up to bare her testimony. The elders helped us fill up the font. Long story short the water was scalding! Our church has a very good water heater. I felt terrible! They were like in repeated whispers "it's hot... it's hot" And on top of it her foot popped out the first time so she had to go in it 2x! But it was a great day! CONFERENCE<3 Three new apostles! I took so many notes I wouldn't know where to start but I loved every second of it! I love you all and pray for you!

Love, Sister Eaton


No comments:

Post a Comment