Sunday, September 11, 2016

I love you all!!

There's no place I would rather be than here serving in AZ on Labor
Day! I don't have too much time but I wanted to make sure you know how
much I love you! I'm doing great and I'm happy to hear all is well
back home:) That's fun you were able to have a get together with
Austin&Eli. Also that's so cool to hear that Abretia has decided to
serve! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!! I can't say it more but it's
seriously is the best thing! Transfers are the 14th so stay posted on
what will happen! I love you both!! Have a great week and I'll talk
with you soon:)

Love, Sister Eaton

Exchanges with Sister Riker and Bob

In honor of football season here is my comp and I sportin our Cardinals shirts. Also, I've not 
been in AZ too long - I'm still happy to hear BYU won U of A!

No comments:

Post a Comment