Sunday, August 7, 2016

June 27 - Transfers: Chandler East Stake!

What a crazy, wonderful week! Transfers were this Wednesday and I was
transferred! I'm still serving in Chandler.... Surprise! I'm serving
in the Chandler East stake in two family wards: Partridge and
Greenfield 1st. And YES the Sharps are in the Partridge ward... What a
small world we live in! I love getting to meet all the wonderful
members. When Elder Holland came he talked about how our love is
always love multiplied and never love divided. I'm serving with Sister
Smith and she's from England! Round two with the Britts! I believe
it's tender mercies from Heavenly Father seeing how my soul sister is
serving in Birmingham.... I don't know! Anywho, she's wonderful and
we're excited for this transfer! On top of it all we've been asked to
be Sister Training Leaders (STLs) for the English speaking sisters in
our mission (minus Maricopa, Case Grande, and Yuma) so we'll be going
on exchanges a couple times each week. It'll be a mad house but I know
the Lord will help us in our area as we'll be in and out quite a bit.
This week President and Sister Toone will be headed home and President
and Sister Christensen will be arriving. It's bitter sweet having a
change in a mission President but I know that with change comes
growth. I'm so thankful for the countless lessons I've learned from
President and Sister Toone this past year. They've truly been my rock
and I'm going to miss them like crazy but I'm looking forward to
serving with President and Sister Christensen and learning from them.
It's amazing how much love you can feel for individuals that haven't
yet arrived but I know it's the Lord's way of preparing our mission
for this change. My last news for this week is about my dear friend
Lola. She was able to go through the temple this week and receive her
endowment! She's such an amazing example to me of putting the Lord
first and trusting in His plan even when she doesn't quite understand
it herself. It was so special to be in the temple with many of the
people I love so much and feeling the peace that comes from being in
the Lord's home. This gospel brings more blessings into my life than I
even realize but I'm eternally grateful for it. I love it with all my
heart and I know it is true. Heavenly Father loves each and every one
of His children and we are never too far gone. I love you all!

Love, Sister Jennifer Eaton

Sister Smith :D


No comments:

Post a Comment