Sunday, August 7, 2016

July 25 - Exchanges, Visiting Areas and Investigators

It's so fun to have the family in town! It's foreign to think about seeing everyone again but it'll be just like old times I know. I'm grateful our family's so close. You'll have to let me know how dinner goes with everyone!
We're staying busy going on exchanges and we have some wonderful people we're teaching as well! Although I've served in Chandler my whole mission it's cool to be able to get a feel of different areas for the day; a few being Tempe, Mesa, and Phoenix! The sisters are amazing and such great example to me, I love being able to get to know them all!
Yesterday one of our investigators showed up to church with her three kids for the third Sunday in a row, plus it was her birthday! We were able to eat dinner with her and our members the Martineau's. They served as a mission President and wife in Africa and are so lovely! We're also teaching a cute lady who's quite the free spirit! She has had more than her fare share of challenges in her life but it's amazing to see how the gospel changes lives. I'm grateful to be serving here in this beautiful dessert, even when it's 115! Have the best week ever!

Love, Sister Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment