Tuesday, June 21, 2016

May 23 - Tracting/Finding, Inviting and Baptising

This week has been a whirlwind! SO much happens each week and I don't know where to
start but not a lot seems to change week to week as far as what I do.
It's missionary work! Haha I haven't tracted as much my whole mission
as I have this week. President promised us if everyone invites one
person a day to be baptized our baptisms will double in June&July!
We've already seen our teaching pool increase dramatically and we have
FOUR people on date! A bunch of potentials which is exciting but lots
of work that needs to be done. So far we've been able to invite
someone to be baptized every day which has been a good challenge. If
you would like to pray for our investigators who have a date for
baptism there names are Morgan, Mitchell, Andy, and Brooke. To answer
your questions: I actually didn't know it was a holiday this weekend
but it is the same schedule. We'll get to rest when the badge comes
off because I find I'm tired even when I wake up haha I love serving
in YSA! I can't believe it'll be 6 months after this transfer! I can't
wait to come back with you, too! We can go to the Mesa, Gilbert, and
Phoenix temples! I'm glad you got my package! I was very pleasantly
surprised it was a cheap as it was. I bought some more stamps while I
was there. Is there anything else you want to know? I hope you have
fun with all your summer adventures! Be safe and I love you lots!!

Love, Sister Eaton


Here's a nice quote I heard in RS yesterday from our fam... President
George Q. Cannon “No matter how serious the trial, how deep the
distress, how great the affliction, [God] will never desert us. He
never has, and He never will. He cannot do it. It is not His character
[to do so]. … He will [always] stand by us. We may pass through the
fiery furnace; we may pass through deep waters; but we shall not be
consumed nor overwhelmed. We shall emerge from all these trials and
difficulties the better and purer for them.”

A pretty AZ sunset! This is the edge of our area by the reservation. We cover 4 stakes (Chandler, Chandler S, W and E.)

We went to the visitors center with our investigator Morgan (to my left) and her baptism is June 2nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment