Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 4th-YSA Ward!!!!

The biggest change of my mission happened this past week!!! I'm
staying in Dublin house! Okay okay that's nothing new but now I'm
serving in... YSA!!!!! I was also asked to second half train Sister
Jun! I've lived with her for her first transfer and she is amazing!
These past couple days have been so fun! I thought I would serve in
YSA at some point of my mission just because that is not my comfort
zone but it is SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I can't wait for the rest of the
transfer! It was extremely weird leaving Ray 2nd and Ray 3rd  because
I've served there for the past 7 months and it's all I've known..
Especially because of New Years we weren't able to be out proselyting
in our new areas. But going to church really helps you acclimate to
your new area and it's amazing how much love I have for everyone
already! Thursday was transfers and on Friday I was able to help teach
the last lesson to Sarah just in time for her baptism on Saturday!
It's so amazing to be able to be apart of this work! One of my coolest
teaching opportunities happened this week as well! Ty one of the
members just got home from his mission a few months ago and brought 5
buddies to come play some ball at the church. None of them were
members and he told them in return for us letting them use our court
they had to let us share a message! So as we taught a condensed
version of the restoration and eternal families it was so cool to be
able to talk with them and see if they felt a difference when they
come to our church... And they do! All of them had a Christian
background but none of them are active in their various beliefs. I'm
so grateful for this opportunity to share this gospel with everyone I
meet every single day! This work is truly amazing and has changed my
life. I love this gospel with all my heart and I know The Church of
Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Christ's church once again
restored on the earth. I love you all! Thank you so much for all your
love and support!!

Love, Sister Eaton


No comments:

Post a Comment