Tuesday, November 10, 2015

District 3...Nov 9, 2015

BIG CHANGES IN THE MISH!!!! Like the filming of District 3.... You
could say it's surreal, especially for the 4 companion ships that are
being filmed. If you asked me what a mission would be like I would
have never thought there would be film crews! They were at the MPD
(mission presidents devotional) which is where we can bring our
investigators and RC (recent converts) to here testimonies of a couple
new members! We had Stake conference yesterday but it was a regional
broadcast from Salt Lake. Elder Oaks, Corbridge, Robbins, and Sister
Reeves. It was so amazing! I wish I could share all that I learned but
I'll just leave with this thought: SIMPLIFY. Elder Robbins refers to
Elder Oaks talk "Good, Better, and Best" and I encourage you all to go
and read it. Let's not make discipleship too complicated and just love
one another. I love you all! Thank you for all the love and support!
XOXO

Love, Sister Eaton


No comments:

Post a Comment